Aspire2B, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, access, or use iAspire (the “App”) or this website.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through, or in connection with, this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.
Our websites and apps, and these third parties, may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Aspire2B, LLC is the data controller. For more information, please contact Eric Bransteter at email@example.com
How We Protect Your Information
All student names, as applicable per your individual account, are encrypted.
All data is stored using transparent database encryption.
The Applications are hosted on Microsoft’s Azure Cloud. To learn more about the Azure Cloud and the protections it offers, please visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/TrustCenter/Security/AzureSecurity.
All of the Company’s sites (including iaspireapp.com and Azure App Services) encrypt data transmission using SLL certifications. To learn more about how this protects your data, please visit https://www.digicert.com/ssl/.
Other Users Access to Your Information
The App uses a scaffolded security model, meaning that while observers at the sites using the App can see their own employees’ accounts, they cannot see other employees’ accounts or data.
Children Under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App.
- Performance data as submitted when you use the App.
Information You Provide to Us.
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number. (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by completing forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App, subscribing to our service, and requesting further services, and employee performance data. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your usage on the App.
Third-Party Information Collection
The App will not sell, or in any other way provide, your personal information to advertisers.
However, when you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this App. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
We include links to other websites in our marketing website. These links are in no way explicit or implied endorsements, and Aspire2B does not take responsibility for the content (or information contained within) any linked website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the App.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data
We will keep your personal data for the following lengths of time:
- as long as you and/or your organization is an active subscriber to iAspire
- as long as you choose to not opt out of mailings
Opt-Out and Edit Your Consent/Preferences
If you wish to opt-out of any mailings, simply click the Unsubscribe link in newsletters and emails. You may also change your preferences by following the link included in such mailings. For other-types of consent or requesting data, please email Eric Bransteter at email@example.com with your contact details, and Eric will contact you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
PO Bo 123
Cicero, IN 46034